Shawnigan Lake, BC Wakeboard School
- All riders must sign a waiver.
- A Parent or Guardian must sign for anyone under the age of 16
- Riding conditions depend on the weather. There are a couple of places on the lake that are usually calm even on a
windy day, but it may take a few minutes off your riding time to drive there.
- Cancellations by the coach due to poor weather conditions are for the safety of our riders and may be given with
- Approved life jackets must be worn by all riders. We have them in all sizes for your use.
- Punch cards are for the current Wake Entity season that they were purchased in. The Wake Entity season can end
without notice (usually around October 31st)
- All lessons/sets need to be pre-booked.
24 hours notice is required for all sets and lessons. No-shows will be charged for the lesson when they rebook or 1 set will still be deducted off a punch card if you have one.
Drivers will wait for 15 minutes past the arranged start time for clients. Once the allotted 15 minutes has past, the driver will leave. If a client has called Wake Entity prior to the designated start time, but is still not able to arrive within the 15 minute grace period the driver may extend the 15 minute grace period, unless there are other clients in the boat or there are other bookings. Late arrival time will be deducted off of clients water time.
Adult Waiver: Child Waiver: